Friday, March 23, 2007

Never Give Up.

I am dedicating this one to you, Ed. You are my soul mate. My dream come true. Everything I ever wanted. I can't ever say it enough...I know I should say it more.

Thank you so much for all that you do, for being the person and the man that you are, for being here for me always, for always loving me unshakeably despite how nutz we both know that I can be at times...

But most of all, for giving me you...which to me, is the world. I couldn't even dream of giving all that up without one HELL of a fight.

You have saved me in all the ways a person can be saved.

I will fight like hell...and I will never give in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful tribute to your one and only love..he just sounds like a perfect guy for you and your family. sue